Soooo… if you’ve picked up both the McFarlane “RWBY” Ruby figure *and* the Mikasa figma from “Attack on Titan”… just know that you can do this.
If you don’t understand why people don’t like the big bang theory, once in an episode the cast was at a comic store browsing and a woman walked in, and one of the leads said “Is she lost?” and that was the joke.
just found out things about my pathfinder character and I;M????
finding out u and ur friend are into the same obscure fetish
You forgot Walgreens
See future posts! :)
RIP Borders, but I’m here to add Chase Bank and Whole Foods!
Capitol One mandates that any insurance they offer covers transition relayed expenses, including srs and top surgery.
Macy’s, too! (Of course, Macy’s and Bloomingdales generally have the same policies since Bloomingdales is owned by Macy’s.) But seriously, Macy’s doesn’t fuck around with their diversity.
Barnes & Noble’s anti-discrimination policy extends all the way from sexual and gender identities to genetic code (I shit you not).
"Working on your smile, huh?"
Saint’s Birthday Giveaway ~ Rooster Teeth Edition
| Prizes |
Winners will get to pick one of the following:
- Tower of Pimps Charm
- Achievement Hunter Logo Charm (glows in the dark!)
- RWBY Heart Charm
- Red vs Blue Helmet (any color/pairing)
Any of the charms can be a necklace, keychain, or phone charm!
| THE RULES |
- This is a giveaway for my followers, so you *must* be following me.
- Absolutely no giveaway blogs.
- Likes and reblogs count but don’t spam your followers.
- USA only, unless you are prepared to pay international shipping, which can be upwards of $10.
- Please don’t be “that guy” and follow me just for the giveaway. Feel free to follow me after the giveaway is posted and enter, but I’m asking for people to honor it as it’s a thank you to my followers for putting up with me, not random people seeking prizes.
- Don’t delete the rules or anything from this post.
| THE DEAL |
- There will be three winners, each gets to pick one prize.
- Winners will be picked on March 21st, 2014.
- Winners have 24 hours to respond, if they do not a new winner will be picked. Keeps your ask boxes open!
- You have to be willing to give out your address to receive your prizes, please be over 18 or have parent’s permission.
- All of the prizes, and hella more, are also available at my Storenvy so you should check that out.
Joe the cat.
Could you live on $8 or $9 dollars an hour? A computer game made by the Urban Ministries of Durham in North Carolina and an advertising firm called McKinney lets you play out life with a low-wage job as a single mom. The objective is to make it a month, juggling getting a job, rent, a place to live, food and coping with the costs of repairs, things for your child, insurance, etc.. Actually a very hard game to play and full of reminders of the difficulties of life on that kind of salary.
Seriously, if you haven’t played before, play it now. If you have played before, play it again. Especially important during this election season.
just playing this game alone made me really stressed and anxious
ALL THE HATER ANONS, PLAY THIS
This game is amazing. Play it, play it, play it! I shared this with a professor who then had her students play it. So real.